BNP Paribas Jersey Trust Corporation Limited has been providing high quality trustee and fiduciary services to clients for over 30 years. In 2004, a dedicated team was established for the provision of Trustees services to Real Estate Institutional Funds, and in 2010, a dedicated Private Equity team was established.
BNP Paribas Jersey Trust Corporation Limited prides itself on offering clients a high quality and personal service.
Where we act as Trustee to Real Estate Funds, we act independently to the manager and the administrator and act in the best interest of the unit holders, including:
- holding the assets and income on trust for the unit holders
- carrying out prescribed duties as set out in the trust instrument
- ensuring proper application of the income of the fund
- making investments & borrowings as directed by the manager
- and where required, providing a compliance officer to the fund
Where we act as general partner to limited partnerships we at all times act in the best interest of the partnership. Services include:
- holding all profits in trust to be distributed equally to the partners
- providing directors
- carrying out the day to day activities of the partnership to a high standard
Our commitment to our clients
To allow us to best serve our clients’ individual needs, we ensure that our senior staff remains ‘hands on’ and that our teams are knowledgeable, committed and experienced. Our retention of staff is strong, many having been with us for over 10 years, and we make sure that training and development is at the forefront of what we do.
Our simple and consistent communication channel is made up of a dedicated senior manager and an allocated administrator which allows our clients to deal with day to day matters at ease. Through this channel we are able to build long term relationships with our clients.